Opens May 20, 2022
We invite organizations to participate in a commercial exhibit show to be held in conjunction with the Meeting. The Meeting is unique in its focus on calibration and its draw of domestic and international scientists and engineers dedicated to calibration, characterization, and radiometric issues within the microwave, IR, visible, and UV spectrums. This is an exceptional opportunity to showcase products and services to international representatives, professionals within the US Government and supporting industries, and domestic representatives from related industries and academia.
Reserve your Space
Be prepared with:
- Full payment
(Visa, MasterCard & American Express cards accepted)
- Agreement to abide by Rules & Regulations
- Preferred booth location See Exhibit Layout (PDF)
|Monday, September 12||12:00 noon–5:00 pm||Check-in/Set-up|
|Tuesday, September 13||7:00 am–9:30 am
9:30 am-4:30 pm
|Wednesday, September 14||9:30 am–4:30 pm
4:30 pm–5:00 pm
|Thursday, September 15||Show Closed|
*Subject to change
Exhibitor Marketing and Networking Opportunities
The following marketing and networking opportunities are available for exhibitors wishing to further promote their organizations:
- 150-word organization description listed on the CALCON website
- Organization description printed in the Meeting Program Brochure distributed to each Meeting participant at time of check-in
- Availability of pre-registered participant lists
Exhibit Space Specifications
Displays must not exceed a maximum height of eight feet. Canopies may not extend more than four feet forward from the back wall. Complete display details are outlined in the exhibitor kit. The exhibit area is fully carpeted.
Exhibit Booth Fees
|6’d x 10’w||$375|
Booth fees include:
- One draped eight-foot table and two chairs.
- Free WiFi.
- Up to two exhibit booth staff name badges (includes meals and refreshment breaks but not access to the full technical program).
- A 150‐word organization description listed on the CALCON Technical Meeting website.
- An organization description printed in the Meeting Program Brochure distributed to each Meeting participant at the time of check-in.
- Access to pre‐registered participant lists.
A complete exhibitor kit will be supplied upon completion of registration. Additional information will be provided to the designated exhibit manager. A complete listing of preliminary deadlines and necessary forms will be included to ensure timely preparation for your exhibit.
Cancellation of Booth Space
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing by the company's exhibit manager or authorized representative and emailed directly to show management at firstname.lastname@example.org. For cancellations received by July 26, 2022, exhibit space fees paid will be refunded, less the cost of extended items and a $100 fee. No refunds will be provided after this date. Space may not be sublet. Show management assumes no responsibility for the inclusion or exclusion of the cancelled exhibitor's name or description of products in the show directory, news releases, advertisements, or other materials. In the event of show cancellation at any time, show management liability is limited to a full refund of exhibitor registration fees.